Participate in the 9th International E|DPC on December 3 and 4, 2019 and join the research community for the production of electric drives.
Increasing power consumption, CO2 and NOx reduction, growing mobility and progressing automation – all of these future megatrends are impossible without powerful electric drives. The Conference E|DPC and the accompanying Exhibition has been established as an outstanding platform for the exchange of experiences for researchers, product developers, production experts, purchasers and potential users of electric drives over the last eight years.
This Year the Conference again offers scientific and application-oriented technical contributions to the latest research results regarding the production of electric drives and application-related technologies, such as:
- ASSEMBLY AND HANDLING TECHNOLOGIES
- BATTERY ELECTRIC DRIVE TRAIN
- CURRENT TRENDS AND THEORIES OF ELECTRIC DRIVES
- ELECTRIC DRIVE PRODUCTION SYSTEMS
- ELECTRIC DRIVE SPECIFIC TESTING
- ENERGY TRANSFER FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLES (E|TEV)
- INDUSTRY 4.0 APPLICATIONS IN ELECTRIC DRIVES PRODUCTION
- INNOVATIVE ELECTRIC MACHINE DESIGN
- INSULATION TECHNOLOGIES
- INTERCONNECTING TECHNOLOGIES
- MAGNET MATERIALS AND PROCESSING
- MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGIES FOR SOFT MAGNETIC MATERIALS
- NEW APPLICATIONS FOR ELECTRIC DRIVES
- NEW MATERIALS AND SEMI-FINISHED PRODUCTS
- POWER ELECTRONICS AND CONTROL METHODS
- PRODUCTION OF ALTERNATIVE DRIVE TECHNOLOGIES
- SUSTAINABILITY IN PRODUCT LIFECYCLE
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT AND COOLING
- WINDING TECHNOLOGIES
We look forward to welcoming you to Esslingen from 3 to 4 December 2019. If you are interested in giving a presentation at the upcoming congress, we look forward to receiving your presentation topic until August 31, 2019.
For more information on the conference please visit www.edpc.eu.