End of June 2024 in Bamberg
Increasing power consumption, CO₂ reduction, growing urbanization and mobility combined with progressing automation and digitalization – all of these future megatrends are impossible without efficient production technologies and systems. The electrification of powertrains in all kinds of mobility is considered crucial, as the whole mobility sector is facing difficulties resulting from the substitution of conventional propulsion technologies. Besides advancing ideas on the design of new propulsion technologies, the organization of the manufacturing processes and systems is of utmost importance.
The CIRP sponsored Conference on Production Technologies and Systems for E-Mobility offers an outstanding platform for the exchange of experiences from developers, researchers and potential users.
The focus of the conference is set on the presentation of highly innovative products from various industries as well as manufacturing processes and strategies. Additionally there will be an accompanying industrial exhibition poster presentation and an associated program.
Futher information can be found in Call for paper.
Power Electronics Production
- Automated processes and machinery for the manufacturing of power electronics
- New joining technologies, e.g. silver sintering, diffusion soldering, transient liquid phase soldering (TLPS), thick wire bonding
- New material systems, e.g. Cu instead of Al
- New durability tests, e.g. active power cycling, H3TRB, HTGB / HTGSP
- Application of mechatronic integrated devices (MID)
Production Technologies for Power Supply
- Automated processes and machinery for the manufacturing of stationary charging systems
- Technological developments in automated processes for manufacturing of inductive charging systems or dynamic charging systems
- Automated processes and machinery for the manufacturing of fuel cells and hydrogen storage systems
- Highly specialized cutting and joining operations for cell production
- Handling systems for stack components with highest precision and dynamics
- High quality forming and joining technologies for production of hydrogen storage systems
- Automated processes and machinery for the manufacturing of Li-ion batteries and post-lithium material systems
- New electrolyte systems, e.g. solid instead of liquid
- New electrode materials, e.g. Si-based instead of Li-or C-based
- Integration instead of modularization techniques
- Design for remanufacturing and recycling
Electric Drives Production
- Automated processes and machinery for the manufacturing of electric drives
- Alternative motor technologies for EVs, e.g. reluctance motor, PM synchrony
- Higher system integration, e.g. integrated power electronics, integrated cooling system
- Alternative winding technologies, e.g. (Continuous-) Hairpin instead of round enameled wire, basket insertion instead of pull-in insertion
- New joining technologies, e.g. ultrasonic or induction supported instead of hot crimping or laser welding instead of crimping
- Lifecycle Assessment
- Lifecycle Assessment in production environments and link to absolute sustainability
- Influencing factors on energy consumption of electric vehicles in all phases of the product lifecycle
- Optimization potentials in manufacturing processes
- Integrating the carbon footprint into economic evaluations
- Systems and machinery for the manufacturing of electrified aviation
- Systems and machines for the manufacturing of ground-based E-Mobility
- Systems and machines for the manufacturing of electrified nautical mobility
Experts of industry and science are invited to present a contribution on the topics listed or on other topics that correspond to the general subject of the conference. Abstracts of about 300 words containing significant facts should be submitted online in English to the conference office containing the following information:
- Title of the contribution
- Subject / topic of the contribution
- 3 – 6 keywords
- Full name, organization or company, postal and email addresses of all authors
Abstracts will be examined before a fullaper (Scientific Contribution) or presentation (Industrial Contribution) can be uploaded.
In particular, experts of industry are invited to present an issue within an application-oriented industrial track without the necessity of preparing a fullpaper.
After the acceptance of your abstract, the presentation / slides will be published in the accompanying industrial transcript.
The application-oriented contribution is an ideal platform for exhibitors and non-exhibitors to present technologies.
For scientific contributions authors have to prepare a fullpaper (4-8 pages) that will be reviewed and accepted by the International Program Committee.
The proceedings of the E|PTS containing all final accepted scientific papers are published on FAUPress .
Please send the prepared abstract by e-mail to Benedikt Scheffler (firstname.lastname@example.org).
VENUE, ACCOMMODATION AND CONFERECE FEE
VENUE AND ACCOMODATION
after Feb. 26, 2024
TABLE TOP EXHIBITION
E|PTS 2024 will be completed by a comprehensive Table Top exhibition. Companies, research institutes and other organizations will be offered the opportunity to present their products and services to all participants. It is a perfect opportunity to meet your target audience. Detailed technical discussions will be guaranteed.
Institute for Factory Automation and Production Systems
Tel: +49 9131 85-27241
Fax: +49 9131 85-27713
Institute for Factory Automation and Production Systems
Fürther Str. 246b
Tel: +49 911 5302-96280