Over the past few years, printed electronic have attracted increasing attention due to advantages in high-throughput production and flexibility in geometry fabrication. Organic light emitting diode (OLED) consist of complex multilayer architecture, and the fabrication process is dominated by thermal evaporation. Driven the current advantages in printed electronics, this research aims to investigate the process parameter of multilayer OLED architecture fabricated through direct writing technology (e.g., Aerosol jet printing, inkjet printing, dispensing system).
- Determination process parameters.
- Implementation of statistical design of experiment (DOE).
- Samples characterization and data collection for analysis.
- Validation and interpretation of the results
- Documentation of the research works in the appropriate format
- Strong interest in printed electronics and willing to learn new skills/fields
- Competent in Microsoft Office (MS Office) and CAD/CAM software
- Proficiency in English and Deutsch (written and spoken).
- Able to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision,
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Knowledge in Minitab software would be an advantage.
Interested candidates, please send curriculum vitae (CV) and academic transcript via e-mail to email@example.com